33 Days to Morning Glory - Day 23

Day 23 of 33 Days to Morning Glory Maternal Mediation According to the Vatican II document Lumen Gentium Maternal Mediation simply means that Mary is our spiritual mother who assists us from heaven with her prayers and motherly care to help bring us to God. (pg 90) As my own mother died in 2006, I love, love, love that Mary is my spiritual mother. As a mother of six children myself, I love that Mary is my model and exemplar. As much as I love my kids, and try to do everything I can to help them, Mary does all that and more for me, and she does it completely perfectly because she is without sin. In that way, like Blessed Pope John Paul the Great, we can say to Mary Totus Tuus, meaning "I am totally yours." ~Julie Musselman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

33 Days to Morning Glory - Day 20